Pages

Subscribe:

Best Dressed of the Week

I guess I called it wrong when I said the Best Dressed of The Week poll would be dominated by Marion Cotillard and Cameron Diaz, because Megan Fox and Blake Lively were neck and neck this weekend.

Blake Lively wowed in a stunning backless Cavalli white dress, with black Manolo Blahnik studded heels whilst giving us her signature head tilted pose.

Some of you were so shocked when she took the lead, that I was asked if fan sites had linked to the poll. They hadn’t, so it was clear many of you simply loved her in this dress.

Marion was my pick as she is the only person that really wowed me this week.

She was head-to-toe perfection wearing Elie Saab and Jimmy Choo, whilst exuding air of sophistication which eludes so-called stars - Phoebe Price, Bai Ling - on the red carpet.

sourced: redcarpet